- @TonyBrunoShow @NFLFilms Professor Xavier? 2 days ago
- RT @aptrahan13: @Hav99 http://t.co/zTLHYlU6LV 4 days ago
- @timkawakami they need to hire @DrPhil 4 days ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: (3/3) I want to thank all of the people who have shared their encouraging sentiments. I assure you that your faith is not… 1 week ago
- RT @Kaepernick7: (2/3) I take great pride in who I am and what I do, but I guess sometimes you have to deal with someone who makes things… 1 week ago
Head to my Facebook Page for Photos. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201273192657609.1073741827.1405871221&type=1&l=eb27ff19ce
A replica of the cap worn by the players on Draft Day 2013, this men’s New Era® Draft 59FIFTY® structured fitted hat will show off your unending pigskin loyalty. A raised NFL® team name and logo are showcased on the front, while their conference logo is displayed on the right side. The squad’s home base and conference logo are featured on the undervisor for a final touch of football spirit.
Nike has released its 49ers Vapor Jet 2.0 finally to the public at a hefty $100 price tag. Problem is they will have a totally new design next year earlier than this 2012 release so the price point on this design will drop in less than 12 months.
THE NIKE VAPOR JET 2.0 GLOVES: SUPERIOR COMFORT, INCREDIBLE GRIP
Made with MagniGrip CL material on the palm, the Nike Vapor Jet 2.0 (NFL 49ers) Men’s Football Gloves are a skill player’s favorite for practice and play. Pre-curved fingers, strategic mesh and a lightweight, adjustable wrist strap give these comfortable gloves a premium competition fit.
- TPU overlays bonded to mesh center panel for durability and comfort
- Magnigrip CL material on the palm enhances grip in all conditions
- Center mesh panel on the back of the hand for breathable comfort
- Gusset system in the fingers delivers superb range of motion
- Pre-curved fingers provide a more natural fit and less bunching
- Textured synthetic leather at the thumb, pinky and index finger for a light, locked-down feel
Due to popular demand Nike has released a limited supply of its popular Nike Air MAX SPEED Turf shoe. Steve Young wore these in the mid-1990′s when playing on turf.
This is pretty cool. New Era announced today that they have begun selling 49ers Sideline hats that can be customized to have your favorite player’s number embroidered on the side and have a customizable name on the back of the hat above the NFL logo. For $10 dollars more, its a little pricey but I am sure it will come out real nice! Please click the image to head to NFL SHOP.
It’s about time! Game On!
Originally posted on NFL Communications:
The NFL and NFLRA are pleased to announce that they have reached an agreement tonight on an eight-year collective bargaining agreement, subject to ratification by the NFLRA.
“Our officials will be back on the field starting tomorrow night,” Commissioner Roger Goodell said. “We appreciate the commitment of the NFLRA in working through the issues to reach this important agreement.”
“Our Board of Directors has unanimously approved taking this proposed CBA to the membership for a ratification vote,” said Scott Green, president of the NFLRA. “We are glad to be getting back on the field for this week’s games.”
# # #
49ers Stock hasn’t been this high since 1997. Enjoy it 49ers fans, you all deserve it!
Pro Football Weekly: http://bit.ly/QWWLFd
FOX Sports: http://on-msn.com/QUg1X
CBS Sports: http://cbsprt.co/NzsJHV
AP Pro32: http://bit.ly/UlpSDE
SB Nation: http://sbn.to/PvOF4O
San Francisco 49ers NFL Logo Through 9FIFTY Snapback
Made of 100% Cotton, Woven
This 9FIFTY™ Snapback cap features an embroidered (raised) San Francisco 49ers namesake at front, a stitched New Era® flag at wearer’s left side, and a snapback closure for an adjustable fit. Interior includes branded taping and a moisture absorbing sweatband.
To purchase go here